Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elisa Lindquist's Cover Letter

Elisa Lindquist
Po Box 1102 Warrenton, OR 97146
503-791-8209
January 25, 2009

Mrs. Lin Storey
Human Resources Department
TLC Federal Credit Union
PO Box 160
Tillamook, OR 97141

Dear Mrs. Lin Storey:
I have been working in the banking industry for almost five years now, and I am looking to further my experience and qualifications in a customer service position. With that in mind, I was very excited to see that your credit union is currently seeking a member service representative and I would love for you to consider me for the position.

I know I would be a great candidate for the position of Member Service Representative as I have vast knowledge of financial products and services. I am very outgoing, professional, and can represent TLC Federal Credit union in a positive and professional way. My previous employment at Bank of Astoria taught me the fundamentals of the financial world and I believe that I have many experiences that I can bring to the table. Duties that I were responsible for previously include balancing the vault daily, counting and preparing cash shipments to and from the Federal Reserve, file maintenance of accounts, and many other customer service related tasks. I have vast experience with multi-line phones and can handle just about any problem I am faced with in a cool and collected manner. I am also very proud to say that I have a perfect balancing record for the years of 2006-2007. I pride myself in being accurate and detailed.

Many skills that I possess are transferable. I am currently bonded and insured as a loan processor. A few of my skills include use of a ten-key calculator, many different computer programs and software, such as Microsoft word and Excel, problem solving and alternate method techniques. Once I get to know all of TLC’s products and services I am positive I will be great at cross-selling the credit union’s products and services. I am positive that my knowledge and experience will be a very valuable asset to TLC Federal Credit Union. I am looking forward to an opportunity to become a team member at TLCFCU!

Attached to this typed letter I have included a copy of my resume. I would welcome the opportunity to get more in depth with exactly what I have to offer your company and to better explain why I am the right person for your Customer Service position. Thank you so much for your time and consideration, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.


Sincerely,


Elisa Lindquist
Personal Banker

No comments:

Post a Comment