Monday, January 19, 2009

Katie




Hello, all. My name is Katie and I am a part of Nancy Cook's Writing 122 class. We meet every tuesday evening, which is awesome because at this time of night there is actually parking. For all of my other classes I am forced to park some 3 blocks away, and am forced to run my horrible car into the curb to keep it from rolling down Astoria's notorious hills. (my e-brake dosn't like to work). The primary objective of our class is to become better arguers, therefore better critical thinkers. We write papers. Yes. I like to write, I'm a great fan of the English language, although it has been 6 years since I have been in school, meaning that I havn't done writing in this format for that same amount of time. I look forward to it! School is good. I'm having to force myself to use capital letters as I write this, as e mail has somewhat corrupted my use of them for a while now. haha. Anywho, this is my first post, hello, how's everyone? Hope you're all good. I'm doing well. Aside from being a new student at Clatsop Community College (Go Mascots!) I work at Doogers in Cannon Beach, which I find incredibly amusing, and sometimes lucrative. I enjoy running, hiking, reading, singing, and socializing. I also like food and drink. I don't know what my major it going to be, but I figure that taking some of the classes required of me to fulfill my AAOT requirements will be a good way to find out! I range from bubbly and outspoken to withdrawn and lethargic, so watch out! (ha)

1 comment:

  1. That costume is so fantastic!! I can't believe it is really you. I know I am a bit behind on posting but I wanted to let you know I have loved your work this far in class and I also really like how you read your work out loud. It makes it fun and easy to follow along!
    Adina

    ReplyDelete