Monday, January 19, 2009

Krista; noun, definition follows;



Hey to everyone in my writing 122 class and everyone else brave enough to indulge their time in following this soon to be exciting blog.  This is only my second writing class and I have to say so far so good.  I'm trying to get some general classes done before I go to OSU next year.. Whoop Whoop! :)  I work full time at a bank doing a universal banking position which means I am a teller and a personal banker mixed together creating the perfect position for me.  I enjoy randomness, the smell of fresh cut grass, my car, over sized purses, lingonberry juice from iKea, Super Nintendo, the show Friends, a clean good smelling room, the feeling you get when your laundry is all done, pan-fried top ramen noodles, having a full gas tank, sunny crisp days, and Mac Books.  I dislike the improper use of there, their, and they're, loud sudden noises, Keith Urban, bad haircuts, this poor economy, chipped nail polish, driving in the ice, the first sign of a cold, when a rock gets in my shoe, the contents of hot dogs, dirty dishes, drinks without ice, and mayonnaise.  I like to focus more on the positive things in life rather than the negative, I illustrated that above by making my list of likes larger! =)  My favorite place in the world is Disneyland!  Seriously, I've been twice, both times amazing.  This past summer I went with my best friend, fun, stressful, but above all one of the best experiences of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  The picture is from the Tower of Terror in California Adventure.  I'm on the top row in the white shirt with stripes.  Kelsie, my best friend is the girl with her face buried in my arm scared to death <3.

I am not sure of what kind of major I want to pursue, I change my mind what seems like daily.  I am more interested in finishing my requirements currently while juggling friends and work.  I have learned from my mistakes of not properly prioritizing and balancing the three.  I am now going back slowly in order to make a successful transition next year.  I'm excited to get to know all of you while we spend these Tuesday evenings together and hope I learn skills I can take with me to OSU and to my future career.  I just wish my book would arrive via snail mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment